Garlic is a widely used product. But not everyone knows that eating garlic has enormous health benefits. Eating garlic regularly, a powerful natural antibiotic, can help prevent respiratory infections and colds. The bactericidal effect extends to the intestines, so garlic also helps prevent and cure gastrointestinal infections.
How to fight the garlic breath?
- Boil the cloves of garlic a few minutes before use
- cut out the green/white core
- wash your hands with soap and baking soda before rubbing your hands on a stainless steel surface.
- One glass of red wine during dinner
- Drink a glass of milk after dinner
- Eat a small piece of dark chocolate and brush your teeth
No more smelly garlic breath!